3) HVAC contractors should be glad to give numerous past job references.
4) Any reputable HVAC contractor will not charge for an estimate.
5) Always insist on a Manual J sizing load calculation so sizing is accurate.
6) An experienced geothermal dealer will offer a free HVAC Home Energy Audit and will include an
ARHI certificate upon request.
7) HVAC contractors should be aware of the different rebate program rules, regulations and tax
8) Ask other HVAC contractors if they custom build their sheet metal duct or if they install prefabricated duct.
9)Most importantly,make sure you are comparing apples to apples. When you are getting multiple bids
be sure to compare tonnage size, EER rating, COP rating, ECM Motor and Warranty. If there is a drastic
difference in cost there is probably a good reason. Do your homework. Sometimes a cheaper bid will end up
costing you much more in the long run.
1) Experience matters! Ask other HVAC contractors how many geothermal systems they have installed! This is a sizable investment, don’t take chances. Mistakes made during the installation process can be a lifetime affair. If a sizing mistake is made you may never re-coup your investment. In 2012 Rehagen HVAC was named #1 independent dealer in the NATION! We currently have over 2,000 systems on the market. Always make sure the HVAC contractor you choose is fully licensed and insured.
2) Rehagen HVAC is certified in the below categories. Ask other HVAC contractors if they are certified in the following:
1) IGSPA Certified geoexchange designer
2) Certification in Geo Piping Loop Design
3) Certification in Fusion Welding Technology
4) Certification with Missouri Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Quality Well Drillers and Pump Installers
5) Personnel trained in Manual J load calculation
6) Certified Hydronic Floor Heat Engineer
7) Full liability and workmen's compensation insurances
8) All employees of company fully OSHA certified
Rehagen Heating, Cooling and Plumbing has been a family owned and operated company for over 30 years. It is our goal to find the best HVAC system to suit each individual customers needs. While we specialize in geothermal and radiant floor heat, we understand it is not always an option for everyone. We have a quality line of HVAC equipment for every homeowners needs. We are fully licensed, insured & OSHA certified. Our company is proud to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau, members of the Jefferson City Home Builders Association, Jefferson City Chamber of Commerce and serve as committee members on the Central MO Green Built committee. We take a great deal of pride in our business and enjoy taking care of our growing family of customers!